|4/2018-Present||Founder, Editor in Chief|
Teaching and Learning Magazine
- Established and managing the first pedagogical magazine for Vietnamese teacher. The magazine is published on monthly basis on the last Monday every month and totally free.
Gateway International Schools
- Developing and renovating school’s overall curriculum continuously.
Implementing teacher training and teacher educator coaching activities.
Vietnam Innovative Education Forum – vief.edu.vn
- Established a Facebook group to support Vietnamese K-12 educators to enhance their educational know-how, pedagogy and technological skills. Group raised to more than 9,400 active members within 4 months.
- Established an open portal for education resources, together with formed a team of 28 volunteers nationwide to operate the portal.
University of People
- Instructing the courses of Strategic Management, Organizational Behavior, and Entrepreneurship-1 for Bachelor Students.
- Taught 4 classes of 92 students from 21 countries with overall feedback of 4.72/5.
|10/2013-Present||Independent Coach, Trainer|
- Trained “Critical thinking” and “Flipped classroom” courses for 400 university lecturers from 7 pedagogy universities, Ministry of Education and Training (2017).
- Trained “Critical thinking” and “Teacher collaboration” for 30 participants from 5 universities in Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (2017).
- Coached “Education Innovation” for 20 education leaders of Uganda’s Ministry of Education’s delegation to the Netherlands (2016).
- Trained “Project-based Learning”, “Critical Thinking”, “Creative Thinking” and “Active Teaching” for more than 1,500 teachers of various cities’ Department of Education and Training (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Da Nang, Thai Binh, Ninh Binh, Bac Giang, etc.) (2013~2018).
|3/2013-9/2016||Project Manager, Lecturer|
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Nigeria, Thailand
FPT University, FPT Education group
Supported Board of Trustee to manage school’s strategic map. Establish FPT high school in 2013, which became top 3 boarding high school in Vietnam in 2016.
Taught Project management for undergraduate students, STEM and Business Studies for grade 10 and grade 11 students.
- Honor: “Truly Inspiring Teacher” (2013), with overall feedback of 3.85/4.
|2/2012-9/2016||Independent Strategic Consultant|
Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia
In partnership with Parthenon-EY
Provided advisory and coaching services to companies and organizations in investment decision-making, organizational restructuring, or project planning.
5/2016- 4/2017 : Harvard Extension School Certificates
- Statistical Inference and Modeling
- High Dimension Analysis
3/2013-10/2015: Project Management Institute Certificates
- Managing International Project
- Managing Project Risk
- Coaching and Developing Employee
- Develop Leadership Philosophy
6/2013-12/2013: Higher Education Teaching Certificate
- Vietnam National University of Education
5/2017 – Present : Microsoft Education Community – Innovation Education Expert
- Developing educator community worldwide, especially focusing on pedagogy development and instructional design.
2/2017 – 3/2017: Various PechaKucha Events – Speaker
- Europe Calling, to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Maastricht Treaty: “How each individual citizen can contribute to solve European Union’s existing and incoming problems”.
- MSM annual PechaKucha: “Learning Organization – A lean mindset for better organization”
7/2015 – 9/2016: Vietnam Private Universities Association (VIPUA) – Tactical Consultant, Columnist
- Advised VIPUA’s member universities on operation and management optimization, training and coaching Lean development for faculty members.
- Review and criticize education policy.
7/2015: TEDx Badinh – Organizer
- Facilitated multiple tasks including developing content, recruiting volunteers, contact partners, and other marketing plan elements.
- Raised $1,500 to support the local TEDx team.
7/2009 – 4/2013: FPT University Student Council – President
- Managed 9 student leaders in the organization of annual, and monthly events (workshop, social activities, contest, entertainment, etc.) for more than 3,000 students and lectures.
- Raised a fund of $8,000 to support Japanese citizens after 2012 tsunami disaster.
- Microsoft Office
- R programing, STATA, VBA
- HTML, Photoshop
- Fluent: English, Chinese, Japanese
- Native: Vietnamese
- Beginner: German, Tibetan