| || |
More than 12 years’ experience in Agile Software Development (XP, Scrum, Kanban)
More than 7 years’ experience in facilitating Agile/Lean environments
More than 6 years’ experience in project management
More than 1 year’ experience in operating a Software Development Company
Speaker and organizer of International Agile and Tech Conferences
|January 2015 – Present||DEK Technologies – www.dektech.com.au|
- Transform the company from “Practice Agile” to “Be Agile”. Focus on 3 Agile levels in the company which are:
- Agile at the organization level
- Agile at the team level
- Agile at the individual level
- Coach co-located and distributed teams
- Coach non IT teams such as HR, Finance
- Founded DEKLab as a RnD center.
- Serve as Product Owner for some IoT and web application products.
|August 2013 – December 2014||Saigon Technology Software – www.saigontechnology.vn |
- Work as a member in board of directors and cover a wide range of management tasks.
- Drive the development team in Agile style.
- In charge of Agile Coaching and Knowledge Sharing Programs.
- Identify points of improvement in all fields of company such as HR, IT, marketing, knowledge, software development, client management, etc.
- Make the processes for all activities in the company and build up the management framework.
- Client management.
|October 2012 – July 2013||Glandore Systems – www.glandoresystems.com|
- Work directly with CEO about the strategies of the software development teams
- Give training, coaching to the teams
- Build the culture and the development path of the teams
- Build and manage Agile teams doing outsourcing projects
- Strengthen teams with Agile methodologies
- Remove daily impediments from the team
- Maximize teams’ velocities to earn more value for customers
- Work as Agile project manager in scaled Agile project.
|June 2010 – September 2012||Axon Active Viet Nam – www.axonactive.vn|
- Build and facilitate Agile teams following Scrum framework; training, coaching teams.
- Work in company core team to develop strategic architecture and software.
- Develop BPMN based CRM system, Business Intelligence system, Location Intelligence system.
|Feb 2007 – May 2010||Saigon Institute of Technology (SaigonTech)|
- IT Instructor: teach IT courses of Houston Community College, Texas, US.
- Software Engineer: develop in-house products for education management, been through most of the roles in SDLC such as Developer, Business Analyst, Technical Architect, Project Manager, R&D.
|Feb 2005 – Mar 2007||HISP – Health Information System Program – www.hisp.org|
- Work in an international distributed team to develop DHIS – a healthcare related software.
- Lead the Vietnam team.
- Implement the product in Vietnam, South Africa, India.
- Scrum Coaching Retreat Vietnam 2017 (with Scrum Alliance)
- Agile Vietnam Conference 2017
- Google I/O Extended Ho Chi Minh City 2017
- XP Day Vietnam
- Agile Tour Vietnam
- Agile Tour World 2017
- Scrum Gathering Tokyo 2017
- Agile Indonesia 2017
- Maker Conference Singapore 2017
- FOSSASIA 2017 Singapore
- Agile Tour Hong Kong 2016
- T3CON15, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 2015
- Arduino Day Vietnam 2016 and 2017
- Agile Tour Vietnam from 2013 to 2016
- XP Day Vietnam 2015 and 2016
- BarCamp Saigon 2013
Global Scrum Gathering Singapore 2017
M.Sc. Business Information Systems, Hochschule Heilbronn, Germany (2013)
B.Sc. Information Technology, Nong Lam University, HCM City, Vietnam (2006)
Professional Scrum Master I – Scrum.org
Certified Scrum Product Owner – Scrum Alliance
Team Kanban Practitioner – Lean Kanban University
Professional Coaching Skills – iTD
Pedagogic Certificate – Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology and Education